|EnvironAir E600 Commercial Air Purifier
The E600 Commercial Air Purifier allows you to remove contaminants from the air wherever they are with its freestanding intake or ducted away from equipment, regardless of size. The E600 commercial air purifier is suitable for any number of applications including laser engraving and solvent printers. Like all of the EnvironAir range, the E600 commercial air purifier is designed to keep up with your changing needs and to that end, we provide an outstanding choice of filter options, so you can easily add extra chemical or dust filters as your needs change.
- ADVANCED FILTRATION OPTIONS: Choose from either high capacity chemical adsorption filter or High Efficiency Particle Arrestance (HEPA) filter.
- SUPERIOR PRE-FILTRATION: Fine Dust Panel Filter 345mm H x 385mm W x 90mm D. Standard filter MERV 7 efficiency (optional higher efficiency MERV 8 &11)
- CHEMICAL FILTRATION: The chemical filter contains 14 kilograms of coal based, virgin grade activated carbon.
- HEPA FILTER: Certified efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns+
- AIRFLOW: Continuous operation, high performance thermally protected energy efficient, German manufactured motor designed for continuous operation; airflow 1200m3 per hour.
- AIR INTAKE: Near floor level perforated steel intake for highest solvent capture. Intake can be ducted directly to equipment; 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm standard duct attachments and custom sizes available.
- AIR DISCHARGE: Clean air is discharged at top of unit on the opposite side to intake, preventing filtered air recycling. Optional 200mm duct attachment allows clean air to be ducted to any location inside or outside the room.
- MODULAR DESIGN: Stainless steel latching system allows for filter housings to be added or upgraded in addition to ease of transportation.
- CONSTRUCTION: Durable 20 Gauge baked enamel finish mounted on bearing rollers with locking brake.
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labour*
- DIMENSIONS: 1592mm H x 440mm W x 390mm D (fully assembled)
- WEIGHT: 59.5 kilograms (including 14kg chemical filter)
- POWER SUPPLY: Single phase 240V, 50Hz, .60A, 135W
Technical and other specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Warranty excludes filters and consumables.
+14kg chemical filter included, HEPA filter optional.